Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Fellow Preppers!

I created this blog to help out other fellow preppers that might just be getting into prepping, or perhaps you've been prepping for years, but its all about sharing knowledge and helping your fellow man for the hard times to come. Soon I am going to be adding Equipment Lists, How-to Guides, Links to good prepping sites and references, books, How to make your own Bug-Out-Bag, Food Storage, etc. I hope this can help those looking for information as I have in the past years! If we are to get through this, we cannot do it alone!

-NCPrepper10

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I found your blog through your post on APN. My blog is specifically dealing with classic travel trailer restoration but that is just my hobby. I am very interested in prepping and survivalism so I thought I would keep an eye on your blog! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you Tonka! Keep an eye on my blog, I am going go try to add things daily. And if you have any prepping questions, dont hesitate to ask!
    -NCPrepper10

    ReplyDelete